Technical Support Engineer (客戶管理暨技術支援工程師)
We aim to find and develop ambitious candidates who aim to become an expert in this field. We offer the well-rounded on-the-job training program to cultivate talents become a professional Technical Support Engineer who can provide professional suggestions, and be an accountable consultant to our clients for their Asia-Pacific facing business.
Currently, our clients are several multinational industries. Most of them are publicly traded gaming companies. They run live platforms for Desktop and Mobile which involve real-time streaming video and RNG games. We also provide services to the E-commerce industry who wants to develop their business in Asia.
Our ideal candidate has a good base of technical skills, cross-functional and customer-facing communication skills, who is able to speak and write at a conversational level in both Mandarin Chinese and English. He or she is excited to get in on the ground level of a new and exciting software business.
Troubleshooting and Resolution
Alarm Handling and Escalation
Documentation and Reporting
Technical Skills required:
- Experience with commercial CDN’s and monitoring technologies.
- Experience with cloud infrastructures like AWS, GCP, and other cloud platforms.
- Capable to manage, monitor, and support for our clients’ network infrastructure, servers and services.
- Monitor our clients’ services and respond to graph/log anomalies, system alerts.
- Follow up proactively with internal or external parties for issue resolution progress.
- Knowledge about CDN configuration and operations.
- Knowledge of HTTP, TLS, and SSL.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and DNS protocols.
- Summarize and report on monitored systems for service improvement.
Background in Linux / Unix Administration.
Able to automate processes and workflows via Shell, Python, or similar scripting languages.
Experience with build and release automation.
Experience with Network and Synthetic monitoring systems, gathering metric. collection, visualization, including trend statistical analysis.
Experience building and administering LAMP or distributed web applications, and related open-source software.
Soft Skills required:
- Conversational in both English (equivalent to TOEIC 650) and Chinese.
- Identify issues according to SOPs and experience, accelerate identified issues for resolution when necessary.
- Good troubleshooting skills to break down complex issues and find the root cause on system issues.
- Problem-solving skills. Able to understand requirements and constraints from both sides of integration.
- Ambition. There will be many opportunities to improve this process and expand the role and team in the coming months. We want somebody who is excited to build a business with us.
- Self-motivation. Able to work unsupervised.