Solutions Architect Engineer
We are seeking ambitious candidates eager to excel in the field of technical solutions. Our goal is to develop professionals who can craft innovative solutions and act as effective consultants for our Asia-Pacific clients, addressing their diverse business needs.
Our clients span a range of global industries, and our mission is to provide comprehensive solutions that enhance website performance and ensure stable delivery of real-time streaming content to various devices for end-users. This role involves developing and implementing cutting-edge technical strategies, collaborating to improve and innovate existing systems, and contributing to the growth of our dynamic software business.
The ideal candidate should have a strong technical foundation, excel in both cross-functional and customer-facing communication, and be able to communicate effectively in both Mandarin Chinese and English. We are looking for proactive individuals who are keen to join a growing software business, eager to bring new ideas to the table and help drive our company forward.
- Develop and implement comprehensive technical solutions.
- Collaborate with teams to innovate and improve existing systems and processes.
- Troubleshooting and Resolution.
- Alarm Handling and Escalation.
- Client Interaction.
- Documentation and Reporting.
Technical Skills required:
- Experience with commercial CDNs and monitoring technologies.
- Experience with cloud infrastructures like AWS, GCP, and other cloud platforms.
- Ability to manage, monitor, and support our client's network infrastructure, servers, and services.
- Monitor our clients’ services, and respond to graph/log anomalies, and system alerts.b0
- Proactively follow up with internal or external parties for issue resolution progress.
- Knowledge of CDN configuration and operations.
- Understanding of HTTP, TLS, and SSL.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and DNS protocols.
- Ability to summarize and report on monitored systems for service improvement.
- Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration.
- Proficiency in automating processes and workflows using Shell, Python, or similar scripting languages.
- Experience with build and release automation.
- Experience with Network and Synthetic monitoring systems, gathering metric collection, and visualization, including trend statistical analysis.
- Experience in building and administering LAMP or distributed web applications, and familiarity with related open-source software.
Soft Skills required:
- Conversational in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to identify issues based on SOPs and experience, and escalate issues for resolution when necessary.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to dissect complex issues and identify root causes.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to understand and balance integration requirements and constraints.
- Ambitious and eager to contribute to business growth and process improvement.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to recognize problem constraints and negotiate trade-offs.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on innovative thinking and solutions.